The Diary of a CEO Podcast, Steve Bartlett interviews Anna Hemmings MBE
"This week’s podcast gave me more realisations than I’ve ever had from a guest before….." Steven Bartlett.
I was delighted to be invited to be a guest on the Diary of a CEO podcast with Steven Bartlett. Steven is a 29 year old award winning entrepreneur, and TV personality. He is the co-founder of the global creative social media agency Social Chain, a bestselling author and now a Dragon and investor on Dragon’s Den.
Steve is wise beyond his years and we had a fascinating conversation on this chart topping podcast. Here are some of the topics that we discussed:
- How to develop a winning mindset
- Lessons from my sports psychologist including how to harness the power of visualisation
- Stepping out of your comfort zone and into the stretch zone
- Limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
- What motivates me, internal and external motivational drivers and learning to understand what motivates your team
- Why vulnerability based trust is at the core of a high performing team
- How trust allows us to embrace healthy conflict on a team and why that’s so crucial for commitment and decision making
- Overcoming chronic fatigue syndrome and the lessons that I learnt
- Resilience and the importance of strong relationships and connections
This episode was selected by Steven in his top 6 from 2021. I hope you enjoy the conversation, you can watch it on YouTube here.
Or on any of these podcast links:
I’m wondering, how many people wake up each morning and go “yes - work! I can’t wait to get to work!?” I didn’t always. On some days even the lure of a world championships gold medal…