Keynote Speaker For Your Business
Do you want a speaker who motivates, captivates and engages?
Anna’s inspirational story of triumph over adversity makes audiences walk away feeling energised with a renewed desire to improve, teams want to connect and collaborate, leaders want to challenge and engage.
“Anna's session yesterday was fantastic and inspirational. We have received excellent feedback from staff across our locations.
She had the audience captivated, linked everything she learnt in sport into the business world and they are definitely more determined to succeed now.”
Avril Jenkins, Risk Function, RBS
Anna has a proven track record as an accomplished, entertaining and humble speaker. Her fascinating journey as an Olympian and six times World Champion has been enjoyed by thousands across different industries from banking and telecoms, to healthcare and retail.
Anna shares the insights and strategies that helped her reach the highest level, deal with adversity and return to the pinnacle of her sport again.
Key themes in Anna’s inspirational speeches
Getting the Competitive Edge
- Performing under pressure and mental toughness
- Developing resilience and dealing with adversity
- Building and sustaining high performance
- High performing teams
- Motivation, vision and goals
- Growth mindset
- Managing change and uncertainty
Health and performance
- Energy Management – manage your energy for optimal performance as well as health and wellbeing
- The Wellbeing Factor – getting the work-life balance and top tips for improving personal wellbeing and happiness
- Transforming Stress into Resilience – understanding the common causes, signs and symptoms of stress as well as clinically proven methods for transforming stress into resilience
- The Resilient Performer – understanding and developing resilience for optimal performance and well-being
Anna's Speaker Showreel
‘My mission is to make a positive impact on everyone in the audience, to provide them with simple yet powerful and practical strategies that they can take away and apply immediately in their world.’
Anna Hemmings, MBE