HeartMath is a set of scientifically proven tools and techniques used by elite athlets from Olympic sports to professional golf, football and cricket to manage emotions and perform under pressure. HeartMath is validated by 20 years of science and backed up by real time bio-feedback technology.
Anna discusses how HeartMath is helping athletes and sports professionals to change their physical and emotional response to stress and anxiety and helping them perform at their best under pressure. See www.beyondthebarriers.co.uk for more info on HeartMath.
- Increase your awareness of how your thoughts and emotions affect your body and the impact that can have on your performance
- Get in the zone for optimal performance intentionally and at anytime
- Eliminate negative and inefficient emotional undercurrents
- Effectively manage anxiety, pressure and excitability
- Increase confidence and self control
- Regain energy for optimal performance
- Improve your focus during stressful moments whether it be during training or competition
- Effectively recover so you optimise energy and sustain performance
- The emWave2 is lightweight, portable and easy to use.
- Fits any training schedule
- The technology gives you real time feedback.
- You can transfer beyond sport to any of your life.
- Serious athletes and teams looking for that competitive edge
- Coaches and trainers wanting to bring out the best in athletes and teams
- Casual athletes wanting to improve their game
- Young athletes wanting to get more consistent results
- Half day workshops for athletes to learn the HeartMath tools and techniques and how to apply them in their own sport
- One-to-One coaching for athletes in the HeartMath system
- A HeartMath sports certification course for sports professionals who want to to train and get certified to teach their athletes the HeartMath System in a one-to-one setting.